KUBO Coding+ TagTile Set
KUBO provides everything you need to teach coding to students aged 4 to 10+ years and it is entirely screen-free. Deliver STEAM lessons in a creative and playful way. The unique TagTiles make coding as easy as solving a puzzle.
Moving on with the KUBO Coding+ TagTile Set.
Boost your students skills with this super assortment of 36 additional TagTiles to use with your KUBO Coding sets. These tiles allow control of time, speed, distance and direction. There are KUBO Coding+ lesson plans and teacher guides, to guide you and your students all the way .
With KUBO Coding+ students become more confident programmers using functions, subroutines and loops for endless possibilities.
- Included in the set:
- 1x each Wait 2, 5 and 10 seconds TagTiles,
- 1x each Go Slow, Go Medium or Go High Speed TagTiles
- 4x Go Back and 2x U-turn TagTiles
- 2x each Go Forward 2x, 3x or 4x TagTiles
- 2x each Turn 90 and 1x each Turn 180 degrees, right and left TagTiles
- Additional Function TagTiles, making the way for teamwork and team challenges.
Free online curriculum materials, including 12 beautifully illustrated 45-minute lesson plans, activity maps, worksheets and comprehensive teachers guides
To use these tiles you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set